Inscrit le: 25 Juin 2018
|Posté le: Ven 13 Juil - 08:53 (2018) Sujet du message: Customized Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys
|Study Smart: 14 Tips To Take You From Study Stress To Study Success August 27 Corey Knebel Jersey , 2013 | Author: Lachlan Haynes | Posted in Education You don’t have to let things get you down. You don’t have to allow life to beat you down and stop you from doing everything you want to do. Don’t worry if you’re feeling overcome, anxious and exhausted. Why? Because today’s the day for you to turn your troubles into motivation and your doubts into inspiration!
Below is a list of 14 tips that will turn your study stress into study success in 5 minutes or less!
1. Create goals for yourself. Write down your goals and include everything you want to achieve this year and all the years that follow. Then look at your goals every day so that you know them off by heart. If you don’t know what you want you will never be motivated to take action!
2. Identify obstacles that stand in your path. Figure out those things that are preventing you from achieving your goals – and then remove them from the picture. Don’t allow time-wasters (like video games) and energy-suckers (like hopeless friends) to steer you off on a path you don’t want. Know what you want.
3. Identify the actions you need to take. It’s one thing to write out your goals. It’s another things altogether to understand what it will take to make them happen. Figure out what the actions are that make up your goals. What will take you from where you are now to where you want to go?
4. Give your actions a priority. Now that you know what you need to do to get what you want it’s time to give those actions a priority. Which actions need to happen straight away? Which ones can you hold off on for a week or a month? Whatever you do Aramis Ramirez Jersey , make sure you are taking action. The difference between success and failure is more times than not simply take some action. So do something!
5. Imagine how successful you are going to be. Focus your thought on your success. Think about all the achievements you are going to have. Think about what it will mean to you when you reach your goals. Focus only on that. Can you taste it?
6. Create some affirmations and constantly read them. Make sure you have your affirmations written down so that you can look at them at any time. Never forget what you stand for and what you want.
7. Stretch and breathe. Don’t just breathe to live, breathe to relax! Deep breaths are great for keeping your cool and getting the energy flowing. Stretching is great for getting the blood flowing and getting your muscles active. So breathe deeply whenever you think of it and stretch like a madman whenever you have a chance!
8. Read and watch. Find someone (or many people!) you want to be like. Then read their books and watch their YouTube videos. Engage with them in any way you can. Listen to them. Do what they do. You don’t need to reinvent the wheel to be a success Aaron Hill Jersey , just do as successful people do. That’s being smart.
9. Live it and love it. There is no point living your life without passion. You need to find a way to love what you’re doing and also do what you love. Nothing in life really matters anyway – except living a life you love. You’re here for a short time so make it a good time – and good grades help to get you closer to a very good time!
10. Surround yourself with winners. People who win for a living live a very different life to those that are happy with just going with the flow. If you want to make something of yourself you need to be surrounded by people who also want that – or already have it. Look around. Who are you spending your time with?
11. Drink your way to success! No not booze – water! Drink as much water as you can muster, mister. Eight glasses a day is a good guide. Why? Well Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Hats , your brain is 75% water. Your blood is 90% water. The body will shut down within days without water. Water prevents illness and disease. Water turns the food you eat into energy. Need we say more? Drink up!
12. Eat smaller means and eat them more often. We all like to eat don’t we? Well, most people do anyway. You only have to look around to see how much the world loves eating. But three meals a day isn’t quite right. Instead Cheap Milwaukee Brewers T-Shirts , have 6 meals a day and make them smaller – and healthier. Your body will continually burn the food and won’t store it as fat. You’re also less likely to become overweight or obese. More meals and less fat? Winning!
13. Reduce your consumption of the four fatal stimulants. Coffee, cigarettes Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Hoodies , alcohol and sugar are a perfect storm – for illness and disease! If you want to die a young and painful death then knock yourself out. Most people don’t really want that – but it doesn’t mean they don’t consume dangerous things. You wouldn’t give cigarettes, coffee Customized Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys , alcohol or loads of sugar to your pet, so why do you consume them? Do you have more respect for your pet than yourself? Weird.
14. Tense and relax. When you tense all the muscles in your body and then let it go it really helps the body to unwind and remain calm. So start using this whenever you’re feeling anxious or stressed. Tense and relax. Tense and relax. Ah! Feels good doesn’t it?
The reality is that you – and you alone – have the ability to determine your future. You can decide to do nothing and change nothing and get the same results you’ve always gotten. Or you can change a few little things up and make a big difference to your results. Learn the strategies and take massive action every day. Nothing else is required. Good luck!
HelpMeToStudy.org is the premier resource for learning new study skills Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys , changing your study habits and finding the best studying tips available. We will help change the way you think about