bmw Index du Forum
bmw
Retrouvons-nous et parlons de notre passion !

S’enregistrer
FAQ Rechercher Membres bmw Index du Forum Portail Groupes Profil Connexion

Consulter sa messagerie privée Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Marshall Newhouse Raiders Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bmw Index du Forum -> *PRESENTATION DES MEMBRES* -> history des vehicules de membre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bears123
apprenti routard
apprenti routard

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Aoû - 07:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Marshall Newhouse Raiders Jersey Répondre en citant

BEIJING, March 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese divers clinched three golds and two silvers at the FINANVC Diving World Series 2017 at the National Aquatics Center, the "Water Cube" on Sunday.

Chinese diver Si Yajie secured women' 10m platform title with 406.60 points, edging her world champion teammate Ren Qian by 7.85 points. Kim Mi Rae of DPR Korea took the bronze in 360.25.

Si, who always won silver medals in recent years, finally made a breakthrough tonight. "I am so glad I performed stably tonight and won this title, the 'always second place' thing has bothered me for a while and I finally shrug if off. I will keep on training hard in the future."

In men's 10m platform, Rio Olympic titlist Chen Aisen grabbed gold with 556.25, while Lin Hao scored 554.70, only 1.55 points behind for the silver. British diver Thomas Daley clinched third with 520.35.

"All the competitors are brilliant tonight, the mistake I made on my fifth dive cost my efforts before, my next target is the title of Olympic Games," said Lin Hao.

"This is the first time I take part in individual event since Olympics, Chen and Lin from China are both very, very talented divers, so it is always my goal to beat them," said Daley.

"When I was in 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, I was 'baby' Daley, now I am a grown-up Daley. I will take care of my body and train smarter. My goal is to get to 2020," Daley added.

Lian JieLian Junjie of China won mixed 10m synchro platform title with 329.28 points, Iuliia TimoshininaViktor Minibaev of Russia and Meaghan BenfeitoVincent Riendeav of Canada had the silver and bronze medals respectively.

China claimed nine out of ten titles and Britain won a valuable men's 3m springboard gold in the three-day competitions. FINA Diving World Series will next go to Guangzhou in March 9-11.

by Marzia De Giuli

MILAN Eddie Vanderdoes Limited Jersey , July 10 (Xinhua) -- China is the market with the highest potential for the yacht industry, Vincenzo Poerio, CEO of Benetti, one of the oldest builders of luxury motor yachts in the world and part of Italy's Azimut Benetti Group, told Xinhua in a recent interview.

The yacht market in the Chinese mainland is small at present Obi Melifonwu Limited Jersey , but Poerio, who is responsible for the group's mega yachts, is convinced that "China is potentially the biggest market in the world and will bring a very positive future for our sector, although there is still much work to be done."

Poerio said demand for yachts below 100 feet (30.5 meters) has gained traction in China in recent years. "It is still early for mega yachts, but this major pastime of affluent Europeans and Americans will become more and more popular among the rich Gareon Conley Limited Jersey ," he added.

The wealthy in China are beginning to love seafaring and the country is investing strongly in marines, the CEO explained to Xinhua. In the fast-developing economy, there may be space for adjustment of the sector's taxes, which he said are currently very high to put the brakes on market expansion, as well as for simplification of sailing procedures.

But what is most fundamental to enhance the sector Giorgio Tavecchio Raiders Jersey , Poerio highlighted, is building a "yachting culture" which is still missing in China. "Chinese do not lack resources, but they often lack a true reason to buy yachts," he underlined.

According to the 2013 Hurun Wealth Report, the number of Chinese millionaires whose assets are more than 10 million RMB (1.6 million U.S. dollars) has reached 1.05 million Marquel Lee Raiders Jersey , while the number of super rich, whose assets are over 100 million RMB, has hit 64,500.

Yachting is among the outdoor activities preferred by male millionaires, according to the report. Poerio noted that many yacht-users in China are the heads of big companies Jared Cook Raiders Jersey , often belonging to the construction sector.

But in the end, what should luxury boats be used for?

Around 70 percent of the Azimut Benetti Group's clients in the world, Poerio estimated, can be defined as belonging to what he called the "business" or "show off" types.

"The first kind like to use their yacht like a traveling office or an instrument to do business, with conference rooms to stay connected to the rest of the world. Others see luxury boats as a show of wealth with business partners and friends NaVorro Bowman Raiders Jersey ," he said.

"But another 30 percent are sea and nature-lovers. For them, buying a yacht means reaching fabulous places and living amid nature with their families," Poerio said. "They are generally wealthy people who at a certain point of their life think about how to enjoy their money with their beloved ones," he added.

"The sea-lover type is my favorite," the CEO said Marshall Newhouse Raiders Jersey , stressing luxury boats' role of entertainment and relaxing in nature.

"We are used to living on Earth, but there is a wonderful life out at sea," Poerio told Xinhua. "The sea-loving client loves technology, which influences the customized construction of his yacht," he elaborated. For example Mario Edwards Jr Raiders Jersey , those who love exploring the ocean floor may want a submarine-carrying luxury boat, he noted.

Poerio said the international yacht manufacturing industry is at an advanced stage of development. The great part of this industry's potential, he added, lies in all kinds of services and technologies, especially for the many users who will appreciate the pleasure of sea adventures.

Modern-day vacationers expect a certain level of comfort and efficiency regardless of what country or location they choose. The upside of this trend is that most hotels these days will provide clean rooms and bathrooms with clean sheets and towels. And the days of rickety old beds are long gone Karl Joseph Raiders Jersey , so the traveler can now anticipate a nice, comfy place to put the head down.

The downside is that the hotel marketplace now is run to a formula with the result that no matter where in the world you are, there is something very familiar about the experience which takes away from the satisfaction from the holida. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap College Jerseys From China   Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Cheap Replica NBA Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Aoû - 07:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bmw Index du Forum -> *PRESENTATION DES MEMBRES* -> history des vehicules de membre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation